The Korean Cookbook Reviews
Beauty of Korean Food: With 100 Best-Loved Recipes
by Institute of Traditional Korean Food
Korean food has been praised as a hearty, slow-cooked, healthy cuisine due to its integration with the different seasons, regional specialties, harmony of food ingredients and combination of food groups. Despite the high interest in Korean food by people around the world, this is the first book to introduce Korean food with internationally accessible recipes.
As part of the "Research and Development Project for Standardization of Korean Cuisine" driven by the Korean government, this book is designed to standardize the recipes of the selected 100 Korean foods.
- Perfect Paperback: 261 pages
- Publisher: Hollym International Corporation (June 1, 2008)
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.3 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: No customer reviews yet. Be the first.
- Amazon.com Sales Rank: #1,053,984 in Books
Love That Kimchi.com
A Site dedicated to Kimchi and Korean cuisine